Kamerar Fluid Motion Slider
31" FLUID MOTION SLIDER
Achieve the perfect slide with precise control over movement with the Kamerar Fluid Motion Slider. Get professional quality at an affordable price. This feature-packed slider is both extremely sturdy and ultra portable. Get smoother ramped shots with the belt drive and flywheel counterweight system.
The flywheel counterweight system gives you more consistent and smoother slides when compared to a standard slider. The belt drive system ensures optimal performance for fluid and quiet movement. The rotating counterweight provides momentum for smooth acceleration and deceleration when creating the perfect panning shot.
A handle is included so you can attach it onto the counterweight. This gives you a different way to operate the slider with a crank for full control over your camera movements.
The Fluid Motion Slider features a high-grade carbon fiber rail system that is sturdy, yet lightweight. The dual rail build combined with the aluminum slider carriage work together to create a structurally tough frame that can hold up to 10 lbs of weight.
The slider carriage features 3/8”-16 mount for attaching quick release plates, or you can attach it directly to your tripod. The slider carriage has a side mounted brake so you can lock your camera in place. Use the embedded bubble level to make sure your slider is completely balanced.
It features 6 rollers that slide smoothly on the sturdy carbon fiber rails. With the increased surface area of the rollers, the weight is distributed evenly and noise is greatly reduced from the sliding motion.
The fully adjustable legs allow for easy leveling of the slider. When shooting on uneven surfaces, adjust the height and angle on each leg individually for the smoothest shot possible. The round rubber pads on each leg helps to further stabilize your shot.
1- Fluid Motion Slider
2- Allen Wrench
Delivery available within the UK and Worldwide!
UK Delivery Information:
FREE Next Working Day delivery on all orders over £60.00. For orders under £60.00 there are three options available:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery (2-4 working days) @ £2.99
- Royal Mal 1st Class Delivery (1-2 working days) @ £3.99
- DPD Next Working Day Courier Delivery @ £6.99
EU Delivery Information:
- Royal Mail International Tracked Service (approx. 4-7 working days) @ £9.99
- TNT Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days, Usually Next Day) @ £24.99
Worldwide Delivery Information:
- Royal Mail International Tracked/Signed for (approx. 5-8 working days) @ 12.99
- TNT Express Delivery (Approx. 2-4 Working Days) @ £24.99
Other Delivery Information
- On a working day, all orders received before 4pm are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above time or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched out the following working day.
- Orders received after 4pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched the following working day.
- Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Royal Mail Delivery times are not guaranteed, for urgent orders the next day courier/express delivery option is recommended.
- Delivery times to international destinations can vary depending on the local postal service and customs clearance where applicable.