Kamerar FF-3 Follow Focus
This follow focus is attached with a 15mm quick release rod clamp, which makes it easier to change lenses and gear positions. The FF-3 also has a removable dry erase marking disc that allows you to mark your focus points to allow for precise focus pulling.
Whether you use a DSLR or fixed lens camcorder the precision machined follow focus provides smooth, repeatable and accurate focusing. Simply attach tit to the camera via standard 15mm rail rod system and then attach the gear belt to your lens. It also has adjustments so that it fit a variety of lens/camera sizes.
This is a premium quality model which is made from high quality Aluminum.The construction is of extremely high quality and it is built to to the job just as well as other models which cost a lot more.
FF-3 Follow Focus Overview
FF-3 Follow Focus Review from Marlon Tores
Features as follows:
- Compatible with industry standard Follow Focus Whips or Cranks.
- Compatible with industry standard 15mm Rods Support (60mm center to center).
- Comes with one adjustable standard 0.8mm pitch flexible gear belt.
- Gear MOD: industry standard 0.8mm
- 1x FF-3 Follow Focus Unit
- 1x Standard 0.8 Module Flexible Gear Ring
Delivery available within the UK and Worldwide!
UK Delivery Information:
FREE Next Working Day delivery on all orders over £60.00. For orders under £60.00 there are three options available:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery (2-4 working days) @ £2.99
- Royal Mal 1st Class Delivery (1-2 working days) @ £3.99
- DPD Next Working Day Courier Delivery @ £6.99
EU Delivery Information:
- Royal Mail International Tracked Service (approx. 4-7 working days) @ £9.99
- TNT Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days, Usually Next Day) @ £24.99
Worldwide Delivery Information:
- Royal Mail International Tracked/Signed for (approx. 5-8 working days) @ 12.99
- TNT Express Delivery (Approx. 2-4 Working Days) @ £24.99
Other Delivery Information
- On a working day, all orders received before 4pm are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability)
- Orders received after the above time or on a weekend or public holiday, will be dispatched out the following working day.
- Orders received after 4pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched the following working day.
- Next Working Day applies to UK mainland addresses only and excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Royal Mail Delivery times are not guaranteed, for urgent orders the next day courier/express delivery option is recommended.
- Delivery times to international destinations can vary depending on the local postal service and customs clearance where applicable.